Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sundays Best & Family Business

So tonight I watched Sunday Best and Family Business (talk about multi-tasking, whew). Before I begin with my thoughts on this episode of Sunday's Best, I must say that I have a biased opinion about this show. I really believe that they accept people based on ratings and not whether they have true talent or anointing. From what I know, there where singers that I know who can out right BLOW that didn't get through the auditions in Philly or Detriot. Anyways my vote for this years competition goes to LeAndria Johnson, I really really like her. She has a great personality, the tone of her voice is simply amazing, and she makes every song she sings her own. I think that if she doesn't win that I will be right about this show being rigged for ratings. As far as Elder Goldwire McLendon, I think he belongs on the men's choir at my church. Honestly the man wouldn't even receive a solo on the choir. He has made it this far because of his age regardless of what the judges lie and tell him. All in all I am very disappointed in how Sunday's Best unfolded this year, I think the top 20 singers that they selected could have been better #Just saying...
Now on to Ray J and Brandy, first let us start off with a question. Has anyone every seen Brandy's daughter? Anyone? No one? I mean I can understand not wanting your child to deal with all the extra publicity but good Lord at least let us know that you are someones Mother LOLZ! Now as far as Ray J is concerned I just have a hard time believing that he was some kind of thug, I mean he looks as soft as a yellow daisy. What is he actually contributing to the show besides being a pain in my behind? #Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment